giovedì 8 marzo 2007

ACCEPTANCE

ROME Every human being wants to be valued. Every human being wants to be loved. Every human being craves to be accepted. When I am not accepted then something in me is broken. Acceptance means that the people with whom I live, give a feeling of self -respect,a feeling that I am worth while. Acceptance means that I am welcome to be myself. Acceptance means that though there is need for growth, I am not forced.I am given room to unfold, to out grow the mistakes of the past. Acceptance liberates everything that is in me. I am accepted by God as I am - not as I should be. I have met the person to whom I can really talk, who understands me and the words I say - who can listen and hear what is left unsaid and then really accepts me. Love is an empty vessel waiting to be filled.

Nessun commento: