giovedì 31 maggio 2007

THE LORD HAS DONE GREAT THINGS FOR ME


Today I celebrate my Ordination day. God had called me to be his servant in the order of Franciscan Cappuchin Order. God was leading me during all those years and made use of me in different ways for his services. I thank my Lord for this great gift of Vocation. He was behind me and helped me to march forward in different situations of life. I also thank my parents , brother and sisters and dear ones and all my beloved friends who assisted me in my vocational journey. Lord, reward them and bless them.I also thank my Order and my Amala Annai Province for the great support and love. With God's help I could do something for the Lord and People. I remember all my loving ones who are showing love and affection for me. Together with Mary I too thank the Lord for what he has done for me through Magnificat hymn.

Nessun commento: