lunedì 20 agosto 2007

Uhersky Brod


God has given me another chance to meet brothers and sisters of SFO in Uhersky Brod. Sister Magdalena Polaskova invited me to celebrate mass on 18 and 19th of August. On 18th I celebrated Eucharist in the Monastery of Dominican Friars in Uhersky Brod. The next day morning Sunday Mass was celebrated in the Parish Church. The sisters of SFO were so kind and gentle particularly
Sister Magdalena Polaskova is giving great joy to many people and helping many poor people. The couple Galaskova joins with her in doing charitable works. They really spread Franciscan spirit in the parish. God reward them. I also prayed over the family Hajek and may God heal them. The Dominican Priest was so kind to show his monastery and welcomed me to preach homily during the mass. Sister Lucie Jurigova translated my homily in Czech language.

Nessun commento: