giovedì 4 settembre 2008

SFO Seminar at Frascati - Rome


The English speaking Capuchin friars from Africa have come to Frascati, Rome for the Heritage programme. They are 18 altogether from Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Zambia, Ethiopia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, and Namibia. On 2nd September 2008, I have taken 2 sessions in the morning on the importance of a Familiarization with the Documents of the Secular Franciscan Order and the role of the Spiritual Assistants. Before lunch I could celebrate Eucharist with them. In the afternoon, they had group discussions on the questions that I have given to them. There was common plenary meeting where each group brought forward their reflections, suggestions and doubts. I also clarified their doubts. I could see the genuine spirit of listening and interest to help the SFO. I also wish them to have deep spirit of our Father St.Francis in Assisi.

Nessun commento: